Betstar Code - Sign up with our exclusive code
- The Betstar.com.au code is NEWBONUS
- The Betstar code can be used when signing up
- Get Betstar Australia code information and start betting within minutes
An Australian sportsbook backed by one of the superpowers of the betting world? That’s Betstar. Betstar is a brand that comes from the same stable as Ladbrokes.com.au, Neds.com.au and Bookmaker.com.au. When you join you need to use the code NEWBONUS.
Betstar Australia Bonus Code
Betstar Code NEWBONUS should be used on the sign-up page
To find out if the juice was worth the squeeze, we activated the Betstar code NEWBONUS and used ourselves. That way we’re able to convey the information to you first hand, as well as keeping you informed about any snags you may run into.
If this is your first time using an online sportsbook, don’t worry. We’ll guide you through the entire process and you’ll be having a punt in next to no time. Ready to get started? Read on for full information on joining.
The first thing you’ll need to do is get registered. This is very straightforward and will only take you a few minutes. We’ve written up a quick three-step guide for you below:
- Go to Betstar. The links on this page are constantly checked to make sure they’re up-to-date. There are some less-than-trustworthy websites out there, so we cannot vouch for the validity of other links you might come across online.
- Open an account. Click the little ‘join now’ link underneath the ‘sign in’ button. This will bring up the three-step registration form, and all you have to do is fill in your details and follow the instructions on-screen.
- Insert the Betstar code. Enter the Betstar code NEWBONUS in the appropriate box. Once you’ve filled in the rest of the fields and checked the tick boxes, you’re ready to go!
It takes less than two minutes to open an account at Betstar.
How to Join Betstar
When you’ve signed up and logged in, you’re ready to start betting. Just follow these instructions:
- Deposit some cash into your account. The minimum and maximum deposit amounts vary depending on what payment method you're using, so please check the full terms and conditions if you need more information.
- Place your first bet.
- Once the bet has been settled, you will able to start using promotions
How to place a bet at Betstar
Once your cash is in your account, you’re going to want to put them to use. You’ll see the quick links, racing, and sports categories down the left-hand side of the Betstar homepage.
Click on any of these and you’ll get a list of upcoming matches and events. From here you can search through until you find an interesting bet, then select the odds. It must be a win or place market, and singles only. A blue drop-down box will appear for bets that are valid, and you can then select which bet you wish to use. Simple as that!
Sports you can bet on at Betstar Australia
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Sports
- Ice Hockey
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
Betstar always has multiple promotions, but often they will only cater to horse racing and footy fans. For example, there is protest payouts, and best odds guaranteed all for horse racing, along with some footy speciasl. These are only available to members who are logged in.
One offer which caught our eye was the ‘favourite vs field’. In thoroughbred, harness, or greyhound racing, if you think the favourite might be beaten, you can increase your chance of beating them by backing the whole field in one simple bet.
Many of the promotions found at Betstar are time-sensitive, and will often apply to only a single match or event. For that reason, it’s good to strike while the iron is hot. If you wait around, chances are the offer will be gone when you come back.
Any company associated with Ladbrokes is sure to have a huge range of features, and Betstar is no exception.
Some of the things to look out for include:
- Live streaming of multiple sports from around the globe
- Multi Maker betting tool built into the Betstar mobile app
- Wide range of racing, sports and novelty betting options available
- In-play telephone betting
- Comprehensive FAQ and jargon-buster section
💳 Payment Methods
Despite having Ladbrokes behind it, Betstar doesn’t have a huge range of payment options. All the main ones are here though, so there’s a good chance your chosen method will be covered.
Most punters opt for the Betstar Card. This is a prepaid Visa card which is connected to your Betstar account. So, when you land a winner and the wager’s been settled, you can nip down to any ATM with the Visa logo and get your hands on your winnings there and then.
Payment methods at Betstar include:
- Betstar Card
- Bank transfer
📲 Customer Service
The ‘contact us’ link has all the customer support options, but unfortunately, there is no live chat available. The customer support centre is open 7 days a week from 8am - 11pm QLD time.
Telephone: 1300 238 782 local, or +61 7 3350 0782 international
❔ Betstar.com.au - Did you know?
Betstar was founded in 2007 by a father-and-son bookmaker team with offices in Melbourne and Darwin. In April 2014, they sold the website to global betting giant Ladbrokes Coral, which continues to run the company today.
With a parent company like Ladbrokes Coral, it’s hard not to have certain expectations, especially when it comes to bonuses and promotions. Can the Betstar code live up to those high standards?