- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 31
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
The Met Runner-up Refund - Money back up to R1000 if your horse finishes 2nd
- Bookmaker Sportingbet have an unmissable offer on The Met
- Money back up to R1000 if your horse finishes 2nd
- Punt with confidence on the Kenilworth race on Saturday, January 29
Leading bookmaker Sportingbet have an unmissable offer on Saturday's The Met and will be refunding bets if your horse finishes 2nd.
Punters betting on The Met at Sportingbet can win some insurance with the money back offer on the Kenilworth race.
How to opt in to The Met offer
- Visit Sportingbet and opt-in and stake anything up to R50 on the The Met
- If your horse comes second, you will be eligible for the Runner-Up Refund
- If it finishes second, you can get up to R1,000 back as a Free Bet
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is valid from 00:00 PM on 21.01.2022 until 29.01.2022 (the ''Promotion Period'').
This offer can only be claimed once per customer for the feature race only.
Money-back will be paid as a FreeBet (Max R1,000) if your horse finishes second.
In order to participate in this promotion, a player must opt-in and place an Eligible Bet (as defined below) during the Promotion Period.
- Place a win or each way single bet on any horse for Cape Town Met race on 29th Jan;
- Minimum stake amount must be at least R50 to be eligible for the offer;
- The first qualifying bet placed after opt-in on the Cape Town Met is eligible;
- Only bets placed on the race winner market count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts of Forecasts do not qualify;
- Max FreeBet payout R1,000, within 24 hours of settlement.
- FreeBet will expire after 3 days (72 hours) if unused.
- Available FreeBets are displayed on the "Promotions" page, or above the bet slip. If you opt to place a FreeBet, it will be applied in the bet slip.
- Where a FreeBet is settled as "won", you will be credited with FreeBet winnings which will be equal to the FreeBet value multiplied by the odds stated on the bet slip minus the FreeBet value.
- If a FreeBet is settled as ‘cancelled’, that FreeBet will be deemed invalid.
Other boring but essential stuff:
- Dead Heat rules apply.
- Void, Cancelled, Cashed Out bets or bets placed with Bonus funds or a FreeBets do not qualify. This includes Risk-Free and Odds Boost tokens.
- If your selection comes 1st, you’ll be paid out automatically upon bet settlement.
- The offer is limited to one per person, household, IP, device, email address or payment details.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
Top Betting Sites
28 May 2022
03 June 2022
04 June 2022