- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 31
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
The Met Bet Boost - Get 17/2 for Kommetdieding to win the 2022 Met
- Bet.co.za have a big bet boost of the 2022 The Met
- Get enhanced odds of 17/2 for Kommetdieding to win
- Claim the enhanced odds with Bet.co.za Bet Boosts
The Sun Met takes place at Kenilworth on Sunday. (Getty)
Bet.co.za have a big bet boost of the 2022 The Met on Saturday January 29 with enhanced odds of 17/2 for Kommetdieding to win.
Bet with enhanced odds on Bet.co.za and get extra value on the Durban July winner also taking out the Sun Met on Saturday at Kenilworth.
The Michelle Rix-trained runner was 10/3 to win the Cape Town race, but you can get boosted odds of 17/2 at Bet.co.za.
If you aren't already a Bet.co.za customer, follow the links on this page and get a R25 free bet when you join.
To get the boosted odds, simply:
1. Go to Bet.co.za via this link and sign up or login to your account
2. Click on the Bet Boosts
3. Get 17/2 for Kommetdieding to win The Met.
Kommetdieding Price Boost2022 Sun Met Special OfferGET 17/2 HERE
New customers only. 18+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
How Bet Boosts Work:
BET.co.za is the original home of the BET Boost. There may be others like it, but we all know where it started.
Our team of traders and product specialists are always on the lookout for the bets that look good on paper. Whether it be the likelihood of Virat Kohli scoring yet another test match century on home soil, or Liverpool getting off to a fast start at Anfield, we find the reasons they can win, and then add a generous odds boost to them
After looking through our daily BET Boosts on offer, you’ll want to get in on every one of them. Backed by stats, form and recent history, you’ll be left wondering how these generous offers won’t arrive. Sadly we’re not fortune tellers, but be assured that very little time goes by before the loyal BET Boost army celebrates their next victory.
Bet Boosts Rules
1. Unless otherwise stated in a specific promotional offer or message, the following General Terms apply to Bet Boosts
2. Bet Boosts are based on the normal odds 24 hours before the event starts. Original odds are subject to change, therefore Bet.co.za cannot be held responsible if the normal price increases which makes the boosted price lower than the original price.
3. Bet Boosts are classified as ‘single bets’ and cannot be combined with another selection.
4. Bet Boosts cannot be Cashed Out
5. Max Stake limit applies to all Bet Boosts. Customers will be notified on the bet slip upon bet placement if the requested stake exceeds the maximum limit.
6. Player related Bet Boosts: If any player included in a bet boost doesn’t start the match, tournament or round, the bet will become void and the stake amount returned.
7. All Bet Boosts are based on the result at the end of regular time only unless otherwise stated.
8. Matches or rounds delayed by more than 48 hours included in any Bet Boosts will result in the Bet Boost becoming void.
Top Betting Sites
28 May 2022
03 June 2022
04 June 2022