Betfair is one of the biggest names in the sports betting industry. This leading brand offers users a state-of-the-art online sportsbook and app, along with a range of live casino games.
Like all of the big bookmakers, this firm regularly rolls out special offers to entice new customers. Here's how you can open a new account and what you'll be getting it you start betting with Betfair.
There's no promo code needed when you open a new account with Betfair. All new customers will qualify for a welcome offer when they follow the links on our website.
There’s also a number of the terms and conditions that come with any welcome offer. We'll discuss that more at the end of this page.
How To Join
Before you can make the most of any Betfair promo code, you must open a new account. Here's what you have to do...
- Go to the website
- Click the ‘Join Now’ button
- Complete the registration form
- There is a box at the end of the form titled ‘Promo Code/Referral Code’
- Insert your code here, if you have one
- Accept the T&Cs
How to Claim Your Welcome Bonus
When you've set up your account, you need to make your first deposit. Once you've added funds to your account, here's what you have to do to quality for a Betfair welcome bonus...
Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on any sportsbook markets at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater. Note: bets placed on the same selection or market do not count for this promotion.
Once the qualifying bets have been settled, your bonus will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
You can repeat this process another four times. So, you get five bonus bets in total.
How to Place a Bet
Placing a bet on either the Betfair website or their mobile app is very easy. Quick links to the most popular sports can be found at the top of the page, while the full range of sports and markets on offer can be accessed via a drop down menu.
Once you're in your desired sport and have found a bet you like the look of, simply add that selection to your betslip. When you're happy with your slip, enter your stake and click confirm to finish the process.
Sports to bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Games
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sport
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
Betfair offers users a number of different payment methods to choose from. They include...
- Web Money
- Bank Transfer
Besides the various sign-up offers, existing players have a regular stream of ongoing promotions to take advantage of. On top of the popular odds boosts and enhanced doubles and trebles, Betfair is know for giving away bonus bets across a range of sports.
Here are a few more popular features than bettors can utilise when they join this brand...
- Live streaming on racing (horse and dogs) and many other sports from around the globe
- Good in-play betting coverage
- Innovative tools such as the Edge, Cashout and a betting calculator
- One account gives you access to both the traditional sports book and the betting exchange, so you can find the best value bets
- Quick bet function for mobile users
- A wide range of betting markets
- Casino, poker and bingo also available
If you have a problem during sign up, or a question arrises once your account has been created, here's how you can contact the Betfair customers services team...
Live chat: Available to registered users
Email: contact form in the help centre
Telephone: UK - 0344-871-0000. Ireland - 1800-944-000. Rest of World - 0044 203-059-8888 (7.30am to 12.30am)
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
All welcome offers come with terms and conditions attached, and the Betfair promo code is no different. Here are the key terms you must be aware of...
- A stake greater than £10 is allowed but it only counts as one qualifying bet.
- You have 30 days starting from the time of placing your first qualifying bet
- You cannot bet on the ‘same market’ on the Exchange
- Bonus bets do not count as qualifying bets for later coupons
- Deposit using Skrill Moneybookers or Neteller are excluded
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets (e.g. Lucky 15) are excluded