Today's Horse Racing Tips
Sprint Cup 2022 Tips
Horse Racing Tips
If there's a big horse racing festival taking place around the world, we'll have it covered, providing readers with the latest odds, breaking news and the best free horse racing tips.
Racing Insider Betting Tips
This Week In Racing
Once that top Group One has come to an end, the focus will switch to Goodwood, as their Glorious meeting kicks off next Tuesday. Irish eyes will be fixed on Galway, as their popular seven-day summer meetings gets underway the day before Glorious Goodwood.
Upcoming Features Races
- Date Race Name State Prize Money Distance Track
- Sat 03 Becher Chase (Grade 3) £67,356 3m2f Aintree
- Sat 03 Tingle Creek (Grade 1) VIC £85,245 2m Sandown
- Sun 04 Hatton's Grace Hurdle (Grade 1) €70,000 2m4f Fairyhouse
- Sat 10 Racing Post Gold Cup Handicap Chase (Grade 3) £74,035 2m4f Cheltenham
- Sun 11 Hong Kong Vase (Group 1) HK$18,000,000 2400m Sha Tin
- Sun 11 Hong Kong Sprint (Group 1) HK$22,000,000 1200m Sha Tin
- Sun 11 Hong Kong Mile (Group 1) HK$23,000,000 1600m Sha Tin
- Sun 11 Hong Kong Cup (Group 1) HK$25,000,000 2000m Sha Tin
- Sun 11 John Durkan Memorial Chase (Grade 1) €47,200 2m5f Punchestown
- Sat 17 Long Walk Hurdle (Grade 1) WA £59,798 3m Ascot
- Mon 26 Christmas Hurdle (Grade 1) £74,035 2m Kempton Park
- Mon 26 King George VI Chase (Grade 1) £142,375 3m Kempton Park
- Tue 27 Christmas Hurdle (Grade 1) €65,500 3m Leopardstown
- Tue 27 Welsh Grand National Handicap Chase (Grade 3) £85,425 3m6f Chepstow
- Wed 28 Savills Chase (Grade 1) €88,500 3m Leopardstown
- Thu 29 Matheson Hurdle (Grade 1) €65,500 2m Leopardstown
|Bet Of The Day||This is our NAP of the day, the horse we feel has the best chance of winning|
|Daily Double||Our double usually consists of our Next Best and Treble selections|
|Daily Treble||The two tips in our Daily Double are joined by our NAP to make up that day's treble|
|Lucky 15||Our Lucky 15 features our top four tips that day, or our top four value bets|
ITV Racing Tips
Every Saturday afternoon, top-quality horse racing is broadcast live on ITV Racing. During the major UK and Irish race meetings, ITV Racing might be scheduled during the week, and even on a Sunday.
During global horse racing festivals like Royal Ascot, the Punchestown Festival and the Breeders' Cup, we'll publish through-the-card tips. These articles focus on an entire card at one selected racetrack, and we'll provide our best bet in each race taking place that day.
Betting markets for huge races like the Grand National, the Melbourne Cup and the Epsom Derby are open well before the date of the race. We often take a look through the markets for future races and publish our ante-post tips, highlighting horses we feel offer the most amount of value at the time the tip was published.
UK Racing Tips
Irish Racing Tips
US Racing Tips
Australian Racing Tips
Horse Racing Live Streaming
Racing Insider on Twitter
Racing Insider FAQs
What type of tips for you offer?
We offer a range of free horse racing tips on Racing Insider. Users can access a range of Daily Tips, including a NAP of the day and several multiples. ITV Racing tips, ante-post tips and through the card tips can be found on our website too.
What time do you Daily Tips get published?
Our Daily Tips will be live on the website before 9:00am every morning. Sometimes they go up the night before, so keep an eye on our website and our twitter page so you can jump on those early prices.
Cheltenham Festival tips?
We have a whole range of Cheltenham Festival tips at RacingInsider. In the build-up to the meeting, we'll bring you the latest news, betting updates and ante-post tips. We'll have every race covered during the Cheltenham Festival, as well as multiple tips and best bets for each day.
What races do you cover?
Our experts will provide tips for all the major horse races taking place around the world. Our Daily Tips will focus mainly on UK and Irish Meetings. We'll also have huge global events like the Melbourne Cup, the Breeders' Cup and the Dubai World Cup covered on our website too.
What is the Bet Of The Day?
Our bet of the day article features our daily horse racing NAP. A NAP is the horse a tipster thinks has the best chance of winning, or the horse he feels offers the most amount of value. The term NAP comes from the card game Napoleon, where the best had in the game was referred to as the NAP hand.
How do you pick your tips?
Our experts analyse any number of statistics before coming up with their tips. They look through the form, analyse stable and jockey form, look at the speed figures, and take things like track characteristics and betting patterns into account before publishing their tips.
Sign up for weekly betting tips emails. No spam.