BlueBet is an Australian-owned sportsbook that's situated at Randwick Racecourse in Sydney. CEO Michael Sullivan has been one of Australia's leading bookmakers for over thirty years and this site is popular with punters who want to support local Aussie betting firms.
Our exclusive BlueBet code means you can get access to the best offers and promotions when you open an account. Keep reading to find out more...
If you’re a new sign-up at BlueBet, you can get access the best offers and promotions when you join. No code is needed when you sign up with this bookmaker.
Due to legislation in Australia, bookmakers are unable to offer new customer sign up bonuses. You can access the promotions on offer once you have signed up.
How To Join
Before you can claim any of this sites welcome promotions, you must first open a new account. To do that, follow these simple steps...
- Go to Bluebet via this link
- When you get to the landing page click the green ‘Sign Up’ button that’s in the top right corner of the screen
- Complete the registration form
- You don't need a code to use to sign up
Depositing funds to your account
Now you're signed up, you need to add funds to your account. Here's how you do that...
- Verifying your details
- Log in to your new account
- Go to your account section
- Choose the deposit method which is most suitable (we’ll outline these further down this page)
- Decide how much you like to bet with and transfer it into your account
How to Place a Bet
Most bookmakers will have the left-hand sidebar on display at all times. BlueBet, in contrast, hides in behind the top menu button. Click this and you see the choice of sporting categories along with shortcuts to all the big events.
Once you've found the bet that you want to back, click on the odds to add that selection to your betslip. When your betslip is complete, enter your stake and place your bet.
Sports you can bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Harness Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
BlueBet regularly stage offers and promotions for existing customers. There is even a section called ‘past promotions’ where you can see the kind of offers to expect. These are often based around big events such as Saturday Racing and the Spring Carnivals, New Year’s Ashes Test, the Super Bowl, or the AFL Finals.
Although it's primarily known for racing, this brand has an impressive number of strings to its bow. Here are a few of their other ongiong promotions that we like...
- Tons of racing options covering thoroughbreds, harness, and greyhounds.
- Lots of sports options including NRL, AFL, NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, soccer and tennis.
- Blog with lots of up-to-date articles and features on all the big sporting news stories.
- Live in-play betting for many of the main sports including tennis, Aussie rules, rugby, basketball, and ice hockey.
This firm only has a few paymnet options for customers to choose from. They include...
If you get in trouble during sign up or once your account is open, here's how you can contact the BlueBet customer services team...
Live chat: available from the icon which appears in the bottom left of the screen
Fax: 02-9571-0033 (local) or +61-2-9571-0033 (from outside Aus)
Postal address: PO Box 141, Randwick, NSW 2031
Terms and Conditions
Almost all online betting sites will have some terms and conditions to adhere to, and the BlueBet Code. Make sure you pay attention to any T&Cs before claiming offers.