SportsBetting.com.au was founded all the way back in 1998, which makes it one of the oldest online bookmakers in country. The company is fully licensed and regulated by the Northern Territory Government, and remains completely Australian owned and operated.
This firm has become one of the longest-running online sportsbooks in Australia, so it’s definitely one worth checking out and what better way to start than with a nice welcome deal.
Sign Up Code
New customers can activate the SportsBetting.com.au welcome code. Promos are a great way to boost your bankroll, and if you’re going to be placing plenty of bets anyway then you may as well take advantage.
Whether you're new to sports betting or not, it's very easy to sign up with this bookmaker. Here's what you do...
- Go to the website
- Click the ‘join now’ tab in the top left of your screen
- Complete the three-step registration form
- If a code is required, enter it in the appropriate box
How to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Once you’re registered and your account has been verified, you are ready to claim your offer. As we mentioned above the exact details will vary depending on which offer you’re going to claim.
Here's how you get your hands on this welcome deal...
- Click the ‘banking’ tab and make a qualifying deposit
- Place a qualifying bet (According to the stipulations of your chosen deal)
- Complete the wagering requirements within the allotted time limit
Once all the bets are settled, you will be able to extract your credits as cash using the withdrawal method of your choice. Simple as that!
Sportsbetting.com.au OfferOpen an account and claim your SportsBetting.com.au dealJOIN HERE
How to place a bet
Even if you’ve never placed a bet before, you’ll have no trouble finding the market you’re looking for with this bookie. All the sports categories are in the sidebar down the left of the screen, and you can click through the different meetings or leagues until the individual races or matches are displayed in the centre of the screen.
Next, click on the odds to add a wager to your bet slip. If applicable you can click the ‘show additional markets’ link to view all the available bets.
Sports To Bet On
Mixed Martial Arts
Odds boost promotions will get you a better price for your wager if your selection is correct, and you can get plenty of those with this firm. Cashback offers will return your stake if your selection loses but certain stipulations are met.
We compared some of their prices to those of well known online sportsbooks and the odds are very competitive. This especially rings true in the big sporting categories like soccer, rugby union, and tennis. When you can get great odds on all the sports you want and support a local business at the same time, it makes sense to do just that.
This brand may not have as many sporting categories as some of the big-name sportsbooks, but they have plenty of good features. Here are a few of the things we really like...
- Good coverage of a major sports, including soccer, cricket, Aussie rules, rugby league, and rugby union
- Lots of ‘best price’ products such as TopFluc and Best Of The Best
- Matchup bets will pay out at half the face value in a push situation
- Tons of horse racing and greyhound racing options.
- Android and iOS apps available
- Run by local people for local people for over two decades
This bookie may not have the largest selection of payment options, but they offer all the most important options. However, there are no e-wallet options however, which would be a worthwhile addition. Available payment methods include...
- Bank transfer
The customer service centre is open seven days a week from 8am - 10.30pm. Here's how you can contact them...
- Live chat: Click the orange icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +61 (0)8 8967 1609
- Local Call: 1300 BOOKIE (266543)
- Twitter: @bettingcomau
- Facebook: @sportsbettingcomau
- Mail: PO Box 231, Sandringham, VIC 3191
Welcome Terms and Conditions
Like the promos themselves, the terms and conditions will also change depending on the offer you wish to claim. It’s good practice to always check the T&Cs of every online offer before you claim it and make a note of the stipulations regarding the deposit, the qualifying bet(s), and the wagering requirements. You’ll find that some online sportsbooks will have a fantastic welcome offer to tempt you in, but will then have completely unrealistic terms and conditions which result in the offer not having much real value.
Great fixed odds betting
Last updated by on 16 Oct 2021