Unibet was formed in 1997 and primarily functioned as a phone betting operator. By 2000, it launched online betting sites available in English and Swedish and quickly became one of the largest online bookmakers and expansion into the Australian market occurred in 2012 when Unibet acquired Betchoice.
The Unibet Australia
bookmaker offers punters a vast choice of betting events, easy access and speedy delivery. Here's how you can join this trusted bookmaker and details of any welcome offers you could claim when you sign up...
Unibet Australia Code
Currently, there's no Unibet Australia code needed when you open a new account.
How To Join
Before you can make the most of any promotion, you must first open a new account. To do that, follow these steps...
- Visit the Unibet Australia site by following our links
- Click the ‘Register’ button
- At the top of the registration form, it says ‘Your selected welcome offer’ then just below ‘View All Offers’
- Once you click to view the offers, a box appears asking, ‘Have a code?
- Enter a promo code if you have one here
- Complete your profile
How to Claim Your Welcome Offer
Now that your account has been set up, you need to make your first deposit. Here's what you have to do next...
- Log into your account
- Head to the banking section
- Make your first deposit
- Enjoy a feast of free bets to start punting with
Once your funds arrive in your account you can proceed and place a bet on any event offered by Unibet Australia.
How to Place a Bet
The layout of the Unibet Australia website is easy to get your head around, especially if you're an experienced sports bettor. An extensive list of sports can be accessed via the left-hand menus. Clicking on the name of any sport will open up all available markets within that sport.
For racing, the list of the day’s racecards are presented, so you only need to select the meeting and race number you want to view the field of runners and the different betting markets available.
Once you've found a bet you want to back, click on the odds to add that selection to your betslip. When your slip is complete, enter your stake and place your bet.
Sports You Can Bet On
This bookmaker covers all Australian and New Zealand racing, plus a lot from overseas, too. The sports betting coverage is second to none, it includes AFL, NRL, soccer, basketball, tennis, rugby and golf among many others.
All users can make the most of regular promos such as enhanced multis, price boosts, early payouts and extra bets. There is also a sweet loyalty promo for the most active punters.
Some of the other features we like include...
- Live streaming on over 165,000 events every year
- The Expert Edge betting tool
- Unibet Insiders tips club
- Protest payouts
- iOS and android mobile apps
- Unibet Streak
How to Deposit Funds
Users have several secure payment methods to chose from when they join this brand. Here's the list in full...
- Bank Transfer
For Credit/Debit cards and POLi, the deposit limits range from $20 to $2,000 per transaction. BPAY and Bank Deposits have no limits at all.
If you run into any problems during sign up or once your account is open, here's how you can contact Unibet Australia's customers services team...
Telephone: 1300 246 673 or +61 (8) 8943 3488 for residents outside Australia. This service is available from 9.00AM to 2.30AM AEST
Telephone betting: 13 78 68 (13 PUNT) or +61 (8) 8943 3444 for non-Aussie residents.
Terms and Conditions
Every welcome promotion comes with terms and conditions attached. For the Unibet Australia welcome offer, here are a few key terms that you should be aware of before joining...
- You have to be of legal age in order to place a bet.
- The codes are available for all players from New Zealand and Australia, except for residents of New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.
- The maximum winnings from any promotion are capped at $50,000
- If a punter is caught abusing a promotion in any way they can be banned from claiming future offers.