Paddy Power go Non-Runner No Bet on all races at 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- We bring you news that Paddy Power has become the first bookmaker to go Non-Runner No Bet at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Back any horse in any race at Cheltenham, and if it doesn't run in the race, you'll get your money back in cash
How To Claim:
- Sign up with Paddy Power (using the promo code YSKAEG) or log into your account
- Back any horse in any of the markets for the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- If your horse doesn't run in that race, you'll get your money back in CASH
The moment many ante-post punters have been waiting for has finally arrived, as Paddy Power has gone NRNB on all races at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival.
Many horses still have multiple race entries at this stage. Handicap runners won't be confirmed until a week before the Festival, and there's always a chance that a late setback could rule a horse out of the meeting. Non-Runner No Bet gives horse racing bettors a fantastic safety net when placing their Cheltenham Festival bets.
Either open a new account with Paddy Power or log into your existing account. Back any horse running at Cheltenham with a single bet and if your horse doesn't run in the race, for whatever reason, your full stake will be refunded.
If you're placing a multiple using NRNB markets and one of your horses doesn't run, your bet will be settled on the remaining runners.
NRNB on all ante-post marketsPaddy Power's offer for the 2021 Cheltenham FestivalJOIN HER
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply. Gamble responsibly.
Wondering which horses you should back NRNB at the Festival? We have plenty of free tips on our 2021 Cheltenham Festival page that you can read right now...
Paddy Power NRNM Terms And Conditions
Applies from 10am 6th January 2021. No rule 4 will apply until after the final declaration. Full terms and conditions apply...